Label 2D
It seems you aren't registered or logged in. Register an account and join the clan or log in if you already have an account!

--Chemistry
Label 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website of the CS2D clan, Label.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Xia's Application for TiC Position.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xcd

Xia's Application for TiC Position. Empty
PostSubject: Xia's Application for TiC Position.   Xia's Application for TiC Position. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi. Umm.. I would like to apply for the TiC position.

What can i do?

I will be able to protect our members from flamers and give honor to the clan and i will manage our clan so we can ill make up in the clan. i know our reputation ois ruined when we lost on justfrag cw.

I hope you will accept me as your tic. Thanks alot. What ever your decision is, ill respect it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Admin
Admin
Noodles

PostSubject: Re: Xia's Application for TiC Position.   Xia's Application for TiC Position. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am

Sorry buddeh Xia, but we are still discussing some important clan stuffs on what to do next. Again, sorry but we decline your app for TiC

Back to top Go down
Xcd

PostSubject: Re: Xia's Application for TiC Position.   Xia's Application for TiC Position. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Its ok, i know ill be declined. bc im not that good. but, how about EM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xia's Application for TiC Position.   Xia's Application for TiC Position. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xia's Application for TiC Position.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Label 2D :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: