Label 2D
It seems you aren't registered or logged in. Register an account and join the clan or log in if you already have an account!

--Chemistry
Label 2D
It seems you aren't registered or logged in. Register an account and join the clan or log in if you already have an account!

--Chemistry
Label 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website of the CS2D clan, Label.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Clan News and Promotions--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemistry
Admin
Admin
Chemistry

--Clan News and Promotions-- Empty
PostSubject: --Clan News and Promotions--   --Clan News and Promotions-- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 am

Okay, this time I am the bearer of bad news to you guys.

Our clan just lost to Justfrag on a CW very badly and will probably affect the (already bad) reputation of our clan even more. But don't lose hope guys, we will rise again (LIKE AN EAGLE ASKLDJASLJD).

Also, I would like to congratulate Noodles on getting promoted to 2nd cL for his devotion and dedication to the clan.

I also would like to inform all clan members that we will have a deliberation tryout to all the members on sometime next week. This tryout will test on your skills if you are worthy enough to be in the clan. Anyways, good luck !
Back to top Go down
https://label2d.forumtl.com
Noodles
Admin
Admin
Noodles

--Clan News and Promotions-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Clan News and Promotions--   --Clan News and Promotions-- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Thanks again. Let's train hardah!
Just a little note to those who will have a tryout: Win/Lose Tryout but Immature = Kick out.
Back to top Go down

--Clan News and Promotions--
Page 1 of 1